Friday, July 24, 2009

hyderabadddddddddddddd

My b.tech life has been completed n came to Hyderabad for CAT coaching. On18th of this month i came to Hyderabad n on 19th i wrote SAIL exam. I'm not able to mix in this atmosphere. I'm not able to take serious action about my future also.
To be frank i first decided to join for GATE coaching n 4 EMBEDDED SYSTEM coaching also in parallel. But due to some suggestions i came 4 CAT. But i don't know how to start my preparation.
I joined in an hostel with my friends. But all of my roomates r MULTIMEDIA students only. Thats y i'm not getting concentration on my coaching. Thats y i'm thinking to shift d room to SECUNDRABAD.
But today i have an interview in DILSUKNAGAR. If i got job in that i have to stay here only.
WHATEVER IT MAY BE, I HAVE TO DECIDE N thats y i have to wait for few more hours 2 fix 4 anything.

No comments: